The University of Arizona's MS in Cybersecurity is designed for working professionals who want to gain technical mastery in the rapidly growing field of cybersecurity.
Top-Ranked UA Departments Working Together
The UA Master's in Cybersecurity is a unique joint program between three of the strongest departments at the University of Arizona: the Department of Management Information Systems at the Eller College of Management and the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering and Department of Systems and Industrial Engineering at the College of Engineering.
In fact, the MIS graduate program is ranked #4 nationally in the latest U.S. News & World Report rankings.
Hands-On, Interactive Cybersecurity Program
In this challenging yet inclusive online Master's in Cybersecurity program, students learn how to assess, prevent, and manage information and systems security-related risks by applying systems security management and post-breach practices through hands-on, interactive classes taught by the UA's excellent faculty.
The 33-credit, interdisciplinary cybersecurity program enables students to complete a common core of courses and then select either the Information Systems or Physical Systems track.
The UA MS in Cybersecurity is the right program for you because it offers:
- 100% online courses
- 8-week, fast-paced content
- Flexible class schedules to meet work and personal calendars
- The ability to study in an interactive environment with other professionals
- Top-ranked professors who teach the same courses on campus
- A proven track record of graduation success in other UA MIS and engineering online master's programs
- Content from three outstanding research-based programs
- Unique combination of MIS and engineering cybersecurity perspectives